07 July 2017

Reading from 1 January 2017 until 1 July 2017

Welcome to anyone who checks this out again.  i have started and stopped.  The last year i wrote was year of Breast Cancer and one down.  i have several goals that will be discussed here in future posts and posts will be used to monitor and track those goals and directions.

This is the first of what will be monthly where i putt down in a post my reading page counting, as it is getting to long for anyone to ever look at.  Here it is as of 1 July 2017.  The total pages to date i have recorded are 2,722 pages.

*Addictive Thinking by Abraham J. Twerski, M.D. ;Gotham Lesson-Poetry I (GL-P I) #1 Apostrophe (15p); (GL-P I) #2 Concrete Image (13p) ; (GL-P I) #3 Persona (12p) ; (GL-P I) #4 The Sonnet (12p); GL-P I) #5 Imitation (18p); (GL-P I) #6 Repetition (14p); (GL-P I) #7 Narrative (14p); Harry Potter Series, 7 books (4224p); (GL-P I) #8 Found Poetry (14p); GL-P I) #9 Collaboration (7p); Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff (158p); Hitler:Ascent 1889-1939 by Volker Ullrich (1008p); Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke (80p); If Someone says You Complete Me, "RUN!: Whoopi's Big Book of Relationships by Whoopi Goldberg (226p);Five Presidents: My Extraordinary Journey with Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, and Ford by Clint Hill (465p); Loving What it: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life by Byron Katie (354p), Review of NPP First submission (20p), The Polver by Brian Doyle (320p),


What are you reading?  Any Beach reads, magazines, classics, heck-poetry?  Check back after 7 August 2017 where i will be archiving the readings in July.

Look for the crossing of those creative inklings...

LFS, liz

No comments:

Post a Comment