07 January 2013

365c 7, A Cross A Day. Shadow on the Wall.

i ran into a little trouble with Blogger and Internet Explorer, so i had to change to Chrome.  i can get my pictures off my computer back up on this here 'ole blog.

Finding crosses in shadows is one of the fun things about a cross a day.  This is actually seen at my apartment complex.  It is not on my building but is visible from where i park my truck.

It is amazing, to me, to see all the crosses in various forms in so many everyday places; i wonder what it is that people think or even why they might miss seeing them.  Crosses are simple but offer a wealth of meanings.  What does the cross mean to you?  Do you wear a cross?

Open your eyes!  Look around!  You might see a cross someplace unexpected.

May you cross a creative inkling, today.

LFS, liz

No comments:

Post a Comment